Company: Solo Stove
Posted on: January 12, 2022
About Solo StoveGetting outside should be simple. Starting a
fire should be something anyone can do. Solo Stove is driven by the
goal of making it easy to get outside and making memories by a
Our fire pits, camp stoves, grill, and accessories are designed to
help you get in touch with whatever is good for you. Whether its a
primal moment in awe of a flame, the moment right after youve taken
a hot sip of coffee in the mountains, or your kids face when they
bite into a delicious smore.
Good moments. Good memories. Good products. So you can create a
About this opportunityThis is a great opportunity to play a major
role in the accounting department of a fast-paced, rapidly growing
company. The Senior Accountant will assist in all aspects of
accounting, including oversight of general day to day accounting
functions, technical accounting, and preparation of financial
Our distinctive brands, booming growth, and dynamic culture make
this opportunity unlike any other in the DFW metroplex. This is a
rare industry opportunity to leverage accounting knowledge and
qualifications with an entrepreneurial mindset. While many industry
opportunities offer structured, repeatable job functions, this
opportunity will allow you to play a key role in building out the
accounting and finance function at a young, rapidly growing
What you can expect to work on Assisting with the day-to-day,
monthly, quarterly, and year-end functions of the accounting
Activities and duties regarding accounts receivable within the
- collection follow-up;
- research and solve payment discrepancies;
- process credit card payments and credits.
Activities and duties regarding accounts payable within the
- review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval
prior to payment;
- maintain all accounts payable reports, spreadsheets and
accounts payable files;
- collect and maintains new vendor setup, including but not
- responsible for period closing process preparation including
posting of journal entries;
- prepare and maintain daily, weekly, monthly bank
- prepare and maintain monthly balance sheet
- assist in establishing and managing accounting activities for
- drives finance process improvement.
What we expect you to have
- 4+ years of related industry or Big 4 experience.
- CPA preferred, but not required.
- Understanding of full-cycle accounting.
- Team-first mentality.
- Flexible mindset/adaptability to change.
- Comfortable being uncomfortable.
What we offer you
- Competitive Salary;
- Flexible vacation policy;
- Company paid health, dental and vision insurance;
- Paid Parental Leave (with service requirement);
- 401k matching;
- Priceless opportunity to work with the coolest team ever!by
Keywords: Solo Stove, Grapevine , Senior Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Grapevine, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!