Administrative Assistant - Grapevine
Company: Paycom Payroll Llc
Posted on: May 12, 2022
The Administrative Assistant facilitates the efficient operation
of the department. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handles office tasks, such as filing, generating basic reports
and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering
- Provides real-time scheduling support by booking appointments,
managing calendars, and preventing appointment conflicts.
- Screen incoming calls and correspondence and responds
independently when possible.
- Prepare department status reports for tracking.
- Assist with the planning and execution department events and
- Makes travel arrangements for team members.
- Provides general administrative
support.Education/Certification: - - - - -
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.Experience
- Previous Administrative Experience.Skills/Abilities: - - - - -
- Organization skills and communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office products (Excel, PowerPoint, and
Word). Paycom is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any kind. Paycom makes employment
decisions on the basis of business needs, job requirements,
individual qualifications and merit. Paycom wants to have the best
available people in every job. Therefore, Paycom does not permit
its employees to harass, discriminate or retaliate against other
employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin,
military and veteran status, age, physical or mental disability,
genetic characteristic, reproductive health decisions, family or
parental status or any other consideration made unlawful by
applicable laws. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to
all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion,
discipline, compensation benefits, and separation of employment.
The Human Resources Department has overall responsibility for this
policy and maintains reporting and monitoring procedures. Any
questions or concerns should be referred to the Human Resources
Keywords: Paycom Payroll Llc, Grapevine , Administrative Assistant - Grapevine, Administration, Clerical , Grapevine, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!