Receptionist - Grapevine 10-7 Shift
Company: Paycom Payroll Llc
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Receptionist is responsible for answering and directing phone
calls, attending to visitors and performing any clerical or
administrative support that is required. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answers incoming calls and directs them to appropriate
- Welcomes onsite visitors and determines nature of visitor
- Monitors visitors access
- Provides badges when required
- Performs additional project work as assigned by
- Regular attendance as required
- Other duties as assignedEducation/Certification:
- High School graduateExperience:
- Excellent verbal communication skills are a must. PREFERRED
- Prior experience will a multiline phone system
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Good Telephone skills.
- Well organized.
- Cooperative and willing to work with others.
- Customer friendly attitude.Paycom is an equal opportunity
employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind.
Paycom makes employment decisions on the basis of business needs,
job requirements, individual qualifications and merit. Paycom wants
to have the best available people in every job. Therefore, Paycom
does not permit its employees to harass, discriminate or retaliate
against other employees or applicants because of race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy,
national origin, military and veteran status, age, physical or
mental disability, genetic characteristic, reproductive health
decisions, family or parental status or any other consideration
made unlawful by applicable laws. Equal employment opportunity will
be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee
relationship. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of
employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training,
promotion, discipline, compensation benefits, and separation of
employment. The Human Resources Department has overall
responsibility for this policy and maintains reporting and
monitoring procedures. Any questions or concerns should be referred
to the Human Resources Department. ****To learn more about Paycom's
affirmative action policy, equal employment opportunity, or to
request an accommodation - Click on the link to find more
Keywords: Paycom Payroll Llc, Grapevine , Receptionist - Grapevine 10-7 Shift, Administration, Clerical , Grapevine, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!