ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT - GRAPEVINE, TX
Company: Compass Group
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Growth. Opportunity. Excellence.Canteensets the national
standard forexcellencein automated retail, andEVERYsegment of our
business is thriving.We employ the best team in the industry and
their dedication, collaboration and passion fuels
ourgrowth.YOUbring the enthusiasm, customer service and commitment;
well supply theopportunityand innovation.TOGETHERwell continue to
transform the micro-market, dining, coffee and vending
industry.Come grow with us. We are Canteen.Job Summary
Summary:As an Administrative Assistant, you will provide
administrative support to the team in a number of areas including
scheduling meetings and conference calls, booking travel, ordering
supplies, and additional duties as outlined below.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Schedules meetings and conference calls, including reserving
meeting rooms, organizing setups, and setting up bridge lines.
- Assists in managing calendars and tracking PTO.
- Handles incoming calls and correspondence and responds
independently as directed.
- Maintains office supply inventory and order supplies.
- Prepares memorandums outlining and explaining administrative
procedures and policies.
- Arranges programs, events, or conferences including booking
facilities and caterer as needed.
- Directs preparation of records such as agendas, notices, and
- Monitors company credit card transactions and prepares expense
- Books travel plans and itineraries and compiles documents for
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Three years of related administrative assistance experience in
a fast-paced organization is required.
- Proficient computer skills.Apply to Canteen today!Canteen is a
member of Compass Group USACompass Group is an equal opportunity
employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants
and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and
experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age,
disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or
any other classification protected by law.Qualified candidates must
be able to perform the essential functions of this position
satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation.
Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of
all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements
associated with this position. While this is intended to be an
accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves
the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job
based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group
will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los
Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box
ordinance)Associates a Canteenare offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)Req ID:985267CanteenMICHAEL
Keywords: Compass Group, Grapevine , ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT - GRAPEVINE, TX, Administration, Clerical , Grapevine, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!