Posted on: January 20, 2023
Job DescriptionPOSITION DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answer all telephone calls in a timely professional
- Present a professional image to visitors in the front lobby and
administer visitor passes as appropriate.
- Provide clerical support to the administration group, including
daily, weekly, or as needed data entry, DC department Error sheets
and End of Line errors by TSMs.
- Receive office mail deliveries and distributes
- Ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Cross Train and support in other areas/departments of the
- Coordinate D.C events, award programs and holiday
- Performs other reasonably related duties that may be
assigned.EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Two years administrative or comparable work experience
- High school diploma or the equivalent required.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications including Excel, Word,
and Outlook. Including the ability to create and edit
- Excellent oral, written communication and organizational
- Ability to learn new systems including the HSI warehouse
management system to support project work and provide data entry
- Ability to read fine print and differentiate products with
similar characteristics (size, color, vendor code).Henry Schein,
Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not
discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race,
color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that
can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran
status, or any other legally protected status.
For more information about career opportunities at Henry Schein,
please visit our website at: www.henryschein.com/careers
Keywords: Broadbean, Grapevine , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Grapevine, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!