Manager, EHS & Security
Company: StandardAero Business Aviation Services, LLC
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Serve as subject matter expert on EHS matters related to employee
safety, environmental protection, property protection, and process
safety in an aerospace maintenance repair and overhaul environment.
Ensures compliance with all applicable company requirements and
local, state, and federal laws (e.g., Lockout/Tagout; Haz Com; Lab
Standard; RCRA, DOT, EPA, OSHA, etc.) Develop and lead EHS
management system strategy and Continual Improvement initiatives
for the overall business. Review existing policies, programs, and
initiatives to ensure EHS compliance and develop new policies and
procedures as necessary. Monitor and evaluate the impact of new
laws, regulations, and industry standards Lead efforts, projects
and cross-functional EHS teams in the direction of a continuously
improving work environment that is safe and environmentally
friendly. Position Requirements:
- Ensure required records, permits, and reports are maintained
and prepared according to established guidelines by company, local,
state, and federal agencies.
- Oversee waste streams, manifests, and environmental reporting
(waste reports; Tier II; Form R; etc.)
- Implement, administer and advise others on hazard control
programs. Perform and document job hazard analysis, and coordinate
activities to ensure corrective and preventative actions are
- Anticipate, identify and evaluate hazardous conditions and
practices and develop hazard control designs, methods, procedures
- Respond to day-to-day employee concerns in an appropriate and
- Manages the investigation and assessment of work-related
injuries, illnesses, and near-misses. Monitors medical incident
reports from providers and works with Human Resources on workers
compensation and return to work programs.
- Review, measure, audit, and report on efforts in attaining
compliance with EHS laws, regulations, company policies, and best
practices to all levels of the organization.
- Perform applicable internal audits and inspections of facility
- Maintains relationship with regulatory agencies as required for
on-site audits, regulatory compliance and required corrective
action and/or remediation.
- Train and lead Emergency Response Teams
- Oversee handling/removal of hazardous materials and waste.
- Performs electronic data entry as required to maintain data
- Maintains applicable files, records and permits.
- Maintains open channels of communication between production and
all other levels of management within the organization.
- Responsible for planning, tracking, and conducting all
- Manages all site security activities and personnel to include
access control/perimeter control, security training, security
response planning, security event investigation etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Occupational Health & Safety/Environmental
or closely related field or equivalent.
- 10+ years EHS work experience.
- Strong communication skills required, both verbal and written.
Must have good interpersonal and verbal skills in order to
interface with employees, vendors, customers and the public.
- Attention to detail, well organized, and able to solve
- Ability to manage time in order to complete multiple tasks by
- Ability to work independently, as well as a team.
- Intellectual capacity and motivation to continue education and
career development in an all-encompassing department.
- Experience with ISO 14001/2015 implementation.
- Highly proficient in Internet based programs, Word, Excel,
PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Working knowledge of OSHA, EPA and DOT regulations including
process safety, emergency response, hazardous materials
transportation, air permitting, water permitting, ergonomics, and
- Training and certifications preferred: First Aid, CPR & AED,
RCRA, DOT, 30-hr OSHA, CSP and Hazwoper.
- Must be authorized to work in the US.
Keywords: StandardAero Business Aviation Services, LLC, Grapevine , Manager, EHS & Security, Executive , Grapevine, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!