Rapid Response Registered Nurse (RN)
Company: Medical City Dallas
Posted on: November 16, 2021
SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Medical City Dallas
Registered Nurse / RN - Rapid Response
Shift/Schedule: Full Time Nights (Rotating Weekends)
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee?
Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and
inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what
it truly means to be a part of a team.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including
competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth
opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do
excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO, medical,
dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement,
student loan repayment, employee discount program, employee stock
purchase program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic
We are seeking a Rapid Response RN for our center to ensure that we
continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care.
We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and
are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care
is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
Job Responsibilities Include:
* Determine the predictable health status and health needs of
patients (individual and family) through interpretation of health
data and preventive practice in collaboration with patients and
interdisciplinary healthcare team members.
* Utilize a systematic approach to provide individualized,
goal-directed nursing care.
* Perform comprehensive nursing assessments regarding the health
status of the patient.
* Formulate a nursing care plan based on determination of nursing
diagnoses and identified problems.
* Implement nursing care within the RN's scope of practice,
including compliance with other laws that apply to the practice
* Develop and implement teaching plans for patients concerning
promotion, maintenance and restoration of health.
* Provide education, emotional support and age specific care to
foster a partnership with the patient and significant others.
* Provide for the care of multiple patients (individual and family)
either through direct care or assignment and/or delegation of care
to other members of the healthcare team.
* Evaluate the patient's (individual and family) responses and
outcomes to therapeutic interventions.
* Use critical thinking approach to analyze clinical data and
current literature as a basis for decision making in nursing
Medical City Dallas is recognized for its state-of-the-art medical
facilities and commitment to excellence in patient care. Offering
nearly 100 specialties, we are conveniently located in the heart of
North Dallas at Forest Lane and Central Expressway (US 75), just 15
minutes from downtown Dallas and a short drive from North Dallas
suburbs. Medical City offers a full-service adult and pediatric
hospital, with separate adult and pediatric emergency rooms, as
well as numerous outpatient clinics and diagnostic centers. We
operate as a 876-bed tertiary care center. Our staff is passionate
about their work and committed to providing excellent patient care.
This has allowed Medical City to become a place where healing,
compassion, humanity and simple kindness are celebrated daily. You
can play a key part in our continued success. We hope from the
moment you walk through our doors, you will notice the Medical City
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply.
We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified
you will hear from one of our managers. We are actively
interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
* Graduate of an accredited school of Professional Nursing.
* BSN required within 24 months of hire into RN position.
* Minimum of 3 years critical care experience in acute care
hospital required, 5 years critical care experience preferred.
* CVICU experience preferred
* Critical Care National Certification required within 6 months of
* Must be able to indipendently function as Code Team leader
* Current RN license in the State of Texas or compact state
* BLS, by the American Heart Association
* ACLS, by the American Heart Association
* CCRN preferred
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Keywords: Medical City Dallas, Grapevine , Rapid Response Registered Nurse (RN), Healthcare , Grapevine, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!