Operating Room Registered Nurse, FULL-TIME - Grapevine, Texas - OR - Operating Room
Posted on: July 31, 2022
Operating Room Registered Nurse, FULL-TIME - Grapevine,
- $5,000 SIGN-ON BONUS
- NO CALL
- DAY SHIFT
- NO HOLIDAYS -- -- Baylor Scott and White Surgicare at Grapevine
is seeking a qualified Operating Room Registered Nurse.-- -- RN
Operating Room Circulator is responsible for the nursing activities
related to care of the patient experiencing an operative or other
invasive procedure. The--Operating Room Registered Nurse is a
resource and provides guidance to non-licensed personnel. This
individual can expect to care for adults patients, including the
older adult through geriatric and pediatric patients from 1 month
- Assisting with equipment and processing of necessary tools
- Serving as a patient advocate and ensuring patient safety at
- Assisting the surgeon with invasive procedures
- Assisting with positioning the patient
- Monitoring the patient's condition throughout the entire
surgical process and acting quickly to respond to any changes
- Maintaining--the sterile field at all times
- Exhibiting skillful clinical judgment and assessment skills --
#USP-RN #LI-AS1 --Required Skills:
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Minimum of two (2) years previous OR experience REQUIRED. No
new graduates or RNs without previous circulating experience will
- Current Texas License as a Registered Nurse.
- Current in BLS, ACLS and PALS required.
- CNOR preferred
- Possess the ability to work independently and prioritize
- Possess the ability to deal tactfully with patients, families,
physicians, and employees.
- Knowledgeable of hospital policies and procedures specific to
operating room nurse.
- Clinically proficient in operating room nursing skills,
demonstrating knowledge of the development needs of the pediatric,
adolescent, adult and geriatric patient.
Keywords: USPI, Grapevine , Operating Room Registered Nurse, FULL-TIME - Grapevine, Texas - OR - Operating Room, Healthcare , Grapevine, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!