Lab Tech 1
Company: Baylor Scott & White Health
Posted on: August 6, 2022
"This opportunity will be primarily focused on phlebotomist
responsibilities in a clinic setting".
SIGN ON BONUS: $1500
Detailed Shift Schedule: 7 on 7 off Thursday - Wednesday
The Lab Tech 1 performs routine laboratory duties utilizing
established protocol and procedures under supervision. Specific
duties may vary by area assigned.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE ROLE
- Conducts routine laboratory procedures where the range of
possible errors is limited.
- Sorts, labels and records patient specimens. Set up specimen,
material and equipment in preparation for Medical Technologist to
- Operates centrifuge, simplex timers, cell washer and other
Laboratory equipment in completing assigned duties.
- Maintains appropriate inventory of supplies.
- Maintains effective communication and working relationships
with all laboratory personnel, other disciplines, and external
- Participates in laboratory projects and educational
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
- Ability to comprehend and communicate instructions.
- Skill in the use of computers and related software
- Knowledge of safety and infection control standards.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Our competitive benefits package includes the following
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1
Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level
- EDUCATION - H.S. Diploma/GED Equivalent
- EXPERIENCE - Less than 1 Year of Experience
- Processing Experience preferred
- New Grads: No
- Ideal candidates: Independent, reliable & positive
Keywords: Baylor Scott & White Health, Grapevine , Lab Tech 1, Healthcare , Grapevine, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!