Infectious Disease Physician
Company: Dallas ID Associates
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Dallas ID Associates is an established 5 physician full-service
infectious disease practice dedicated to delivering high-quality
patient care in the Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex. We serve hospitals
in Irving, TX and Grapevine, TX. We are currently seeking an
Infectious Disease Physician to join our team in a primarily
hospital-based position. Opportunities for participation in
Antimicrobial Stewardship, Infection Prevention, and Outpatient
Antimicrobial Therapy (OPAT) activities are available. Website:
- Provide expert consultation and support to hospital medical
- Diagnose and treat infectious diseases in primarily an
- Anticipated 15 inpatient visits daily (consultations and
- Anticipated single hospital assignment.
- Anticipated one call weekend in five.
- Anticipated one half-day per week outpatient clinic primarily
for hospital follow-ups.
- Collaborate with hospital-based teams to develop and implement
- Contribute to infection prevention and control and
antimicrobial stewardship initiatives.
- Stay current with advancements in infectious disease
- Medical degree from an accredited medical school
- Board eligibility/certification in Infectious Diseases
- Current state medical license
- Strong clinical and diagnostic skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Commitment to continuous learning and professional
- Competitive salary.
- Sign-on bonus, moving allowance, student-loan
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development.
- Partnership opportunity available.
- Collaborative and supportive work environment.
Keywords: Dallas ID Associates, Grapevine , Infectious Disease Physician, Healthcare , Grapevine, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!