Team Leader of Product Design
Company: Paycom Payroll Llc
Posted on: May 12, 2022
The Product Design Team Leader (TL) is responsible for leading a
group of Product Designers in the tactical execution of strategic
product design objectives. Product Design TLs ensure the quality of
their overseen designers by providing guidance and direction to
align the designs with design standards.
- Solve product design issues as they arise for the modules and
products they oversee.
- Ensure design quality, consistency and readiness for
- Track position metrics to ensure that design time goals and due
dates are met.
- Partner closely with product and development teams to determine
- Present complex ideas and new designs to departments and
leadership involved in the product development lifecycle.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure vision and execution
alignment among all Product Designers.
- Review and approve new components, patterns or styles.
- Establish, enforce, and continuously report on project
completion status and deadlines.
- Educate other departments on design standards and best
- Ensure that proper product release communication protocol is
- Train designers on appropriate use of design system, styles and
- Develop skills necessary of individual contributors in order to
present designs to leadership and Agile teams.
- Participate in the interview process for new product
- Build relationships with departments to ensure product design
goals are met.
- Bachelors degree in art related, computer science, or technical
field required or equivalent practical experience in application or
- 5 years experience in design, including multi-platform
application, product, graphic design, digital media or related
- 2 years of experience leading a team or projectsSkills/
- Advanced use of UI software, Principle, Axure, Confluence,
UTrack and Wrike
Technologies: JQuery,Json,Ajax, Rich Internet Application
Development, Responsive Web Design, and UI Performance Tuning
- Strong knowledge in HTML/CSS
- Detailed knowledge of different data collection techniques and
design products based on data analysis
- Demonstrated proficiency in information architecture, user
flows and cross-platform flows
- Strong understanding of department vision, development process,
and the interdependencies
- Ability to learn and understand the different frameworks of
other teams outside the Product department
- Advanced ability to use creativity, imagination, and
originality to create designs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of mobile interface design across multiple operating
- Effectively builds and manages relationships across teams and
- Able to communicate complex ideas, goals and problems in a way
that is easy for others not familiar with the project to
- Self-directed with the ability to work under minimal
- Flexible and cooperative in fulfilling all obligation.
- Strong presentation skills and confidence in presenting
recommendations to leadership
Paycom is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any kind. Paycom makes employment
decisions on the basis of business needs, job requirements,
individual qualifications and merit. Paycom wants to have the best
available people in every job. Therefore, Paycom does not permit
its employees to harass, discriminate or retaliate against other
employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin,
military and veteran status, age, physical or mental disability,
genetic characteristic, reproductive health decisions, family or
parental status or any other consideration made unlawful by
applicable laws. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to
all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion,
discipline, compensation benefits, and separation of employment.
The Human Resources Department has overall responsibility for this
policy and maintains reporting and monitoring procedures. Any
questions or concerns should be referred to the Human Resources
Keywords: Paycom Payroll Llc, Grapevine , Team Leader of Product Design, Hospitality & Tourism , Grapevine, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!