Company: North Texas Division Office
Posted on: February 10, 2024
Description This position is incentive eligible.
IntroductionExciting opportunity to join the nation's largest
provider of healthcare services! HCA Healthcare is a national
leader in providing modern, culturally competent, patient-centered
care and we are driven by a single goal: the care and improvement
of human life. We are currently looking for an exceptional
Physician Recruiter to join our team. We believe in our team and
your ability to help us provide high quality, compassionate care in
the communities we serve. We offer an excellent benefits package,
competitive salary, tuition reimbursement, and growth
opportunities. We are seeking a great addition to the team who
feels patient care is as important as we do.The Physician Recruiter
is responsible for managing aspects of physician & provider
recruitment for our Graduate Medical Education Program. The
Physician Recruiter will be instrumental in defining and executing
strategies designed to identify qualified candidates & foster
relationships and will play a critical role in guiding candidates
through the recruitment process.HCA Graduate Medical Education
(GME) is the largest sponsor of residency and fellowship training
programs across the nation. With more than 300 programs across more
than 60 hospitals, we are building a leading network of innovative,
patient-centered graduate medical education programs. We believe
graduate medical education is much more than medical training. Our
goal is to inspire the next generation of physicians to care for
and improve human life by focusing on patient-centered approaches
to practicing the latest evidence-based medicine. GME is a
relatively new service line within HCA Healthcare. The group is
expected to grow substantially over the next several years, so this
is an excellent growth opportunity. HCA hospitals currently train
more than 5,000 residents and fellows with that number growing to
nearly 8,000 by 2028.This role is office- based at our North Texas
Division Headquarters.Job Summary and Qualifications
- Facilitates recruitment activities in support of local Division
by carrying out such functions as developing sources of qualified
applicants, screening applicants, scheduling and conducting
interviews, checking references and background, and evaluating
- Responsible for candidate sourcing, pre-screening, and
appropriate follow-up for designated specialties.
- Maintains thorough understanding of assigned specialties
including specialtys major medical associations, board
certification requirements, training requirements, licensing
requirements, procedures specific to specialty, usual case load,
number of physicians practicing in specialty, number of physicians
training in specialty, etc.
- In coordination with the recruitment team, develops effective
sourcing strategies for lead generation in designated specialties
including but not limited to direct mail, advertising, medical
organizations, specialty meetings, email campaigns, social media
campaigns, phone calls, creative sourcing, research, etc.
- Knows and communicates to candidates about HCAs communities,
hospitals, and job openings.
- Conducts telephone pre-screening interviews with candidates.
Completes all prescreen information, verifies candidate credentials
(board certification and licenses), and forwards information to
- Interfaces with key stakeholders including but not limited to
hospital administration, executive and clinical leaders to
determine physician staffing needs.
- Develops and maintains contacts with training programs, current
medical staff, current medical groups, hospital and practice
administrators, vendors and other sources of applicants.
- Conducts activities with systems and database to maintain
accurate and comprehensive files such as candidate records,
internal, and external reports and correspondence.
- Represents HCA at association conferences and other meetings as
- Maintains active and positive relationships with
divisions/clients and assists as requested.
- Assists other staff as requested.
- Handles details with initiative and good judgment.
- Participates in educational activities and programs.
- Maintains strictest confidentiality.
- Performs related work as required.KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, &
ABILITIES This position requires the following minimal
- Knowledge of general management principles.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Possibility of evening calls exists since that may be the best
time to reach candidates.
- Knowledge of organizational policies, procedures, and
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Skilled in managing multiple projects.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and searches at one
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Excellent follow through.
- High level of proficiency with MS Office products including
Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.EDUCATION Bachelors degree.
EXPERIENCE Minimum of three years experience, preferably in
physician recruitment. BenefitsNorth Texas Division Office, offers
a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and
retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services
and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits
with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto
repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and
preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only
coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on
income.Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.Our
teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to
work as a(an) Physician Recruiter where your passion for creating
positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to
caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next
opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise! is skilled in
physician employment, practice and urgent care operations. We are
experts in hospitalist integration, and graduate medical education.
We lead more than 1,300 physician practices and 170+ urgent care
centers. We are HCA Healthcares graduate medical education leader.
We provide direction for over 260 exceptional resident and
fellowship programs. We focus on carrying out value-added
solutions. These solutions help physicians deliver patient-centered
healthcare. We support HCA Healthcare's commitment to the care and
improvement of human life.HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one
of the Worlds Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute
more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an
estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care,
uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Bricks and
mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder If you are looking for an opportunity
that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to
apply for our Physician Recruiter opening. We promptly review all
applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for
interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!We are an
equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We
do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: North Texas Division Office, Grapevine , Physician Recruiter, Human Resources , Grapevine, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!