Client Relations Account Representative
Posted on: May 5, 2021
What will you do?As a Client Relations Account Representative,
you will manage a portfolio of accounts. You will build and
strengthen relationships with our clients. Your ability to deliver
business updates and innovative improvement recommendations will
help ensure perpetual retention of our clients. You will act as an
advocate on their behalf while working together with other teams
within the ARI organization. You will collaborate and communicate
in a dynamic and fast-paced environment while providing exceptional
customer service. Above all, your effective management ultimately
supports our partners in achieving their fleet and business-related
objectives. Who are we looking for?
- Experience in building relationships with customers.
- Superior problem solving ability in a dynamic environment.
- Business acumen and strong desire to understand clients'
businesses and needs.
- Must have ability to understand data, aid in reporting
development, and to monitor KPIs.
- Must possess strong interest in learning new technologies,
concepts and best practices to aid in developing client
- Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize, and focus
- Superior active listening skills to identify client needs or
- Professional presence and ability to liaise with all levels of
internal and external management, including executive leadership;
in-person and remotely.
- Ability to influence decision-making through proactive
engagement, recommendations, and creative solutions.
- Initiative to work independently and multi-task while managing
varying client/departmental priorities.
- Willingness to work cooperatively with others and treat fellow
employees with respect.
- Excellent presentation skills and verbal/written
- Action-oriented with the drive to take initiative and
accountability for decision-making.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Minimal travel is required.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience Benefits
- Competitive pay with annual bonuses.
- Health, dental and life insurance, wellness discounts and
focused health and nutrition programming.
- 100 percent tuition reimbursement starting from the first day
- An award winning in-house learning and development program, ARI
University, with more than 160 instructor led workshops and more
than 250 available training classes.
- A generous 401(k) match, paid time off and much more.
Keywords: ARI, Grapevine , Client Relations Account Representative, Other , Grapevine, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!