Company: OnPoint Group
Posted on: June 4, 2021
Miner Limited is an industry leading, dock & door service and
equipment solutions provider with branch-based operations across
the country. Miner is part of the OnPoint Group, awarded the "Best
Managed Company" for 2020 by Deloitte and named to the Inc. 5000
list of fastest-growing companies for the 7th consecutive year.
Miner drives down the cost of warehousing and material
management operations, saving customers revenue and time by
understanding their business, finding efficiencies in their
operation, providing faster systems' repairs, and delivering
expertly executed scheduled maintenance. For more than 20 years,
Miner has consistently delivered professional emergency maintenance
service, equipment analysis and proactive preventative maintenance
solutions to companies throughout North America. Miner solutions
leave their customers more time to focus on their core business -
not on the business of maintenance and material management.
The Front Desk Receptionist will be responsible for answering
phones and being the first point of contact to visitors in our
Working hours are Monday through Friday, 8-5pm.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Monitors and assists all incoming public traffic.
- Receives guests and other in a courteous, polite and warm
- Appropriately and accurately prepares and distributes routine
- May provide clerical and administrative support to the various
- Receive and follow reception schedule and instructions from
- Operate paging/telephone system as required.
- Answer telephone system and determine nature of call and relay
information or route call as appropriate.
- Other duties assigned by the business unit manager.
- Perform other duties as assigned by department manager.
Key Performance Measurements
- Management observation regarding attitude, diligence, team
contributions, and willingness & ability to learn new skills and
- Other key metrics prescribed by Miner Corp leadership,
resulting in positive customer and Company impact.
- Experience in a customer service environment. At least 2 years
- Must be reliable, dependable and punctual.
- Must have integrity in their work.
- Must be outgoing and able to converse comfortably with incoming
traffic, peers and management.
- Able to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Professionalism in an office environment as well as on the
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, technology driven, service
- Proven organizational and planning skills.
- Able to take detailed messages, respond to verbal inquiries,
take direction from different sources, handle multiple tasks and be
organized in a fast paced environment.
- Typing of 30-40 wpm may be required if secretarial support is
- Knowledge of and demonstrated skills in general office
- Must have strong written communication skills.
- General computer skills with experience in Microsoft Office
Products such as: Outlook; Excel; and Word. Also, experience with
office operations and equipment including: computers/laptops and
keyboards; fax machines; photocopiers; and telephone systems /
- Needs to be a team player and work well with others.
- Ability to work with individuals from diverse backgrounds and
with diverse needs and across remote offices.
- Able to work overtime when assigned and/or required.
- GED or High School degree required.
- The selected candidate will be required to pass a criminal
history background check.
- This job description is subject to change at any time.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the
employee is regularly required to wear approved Personal Protective
Equipment (PPE), carry tools, use hands to maneuver, handle or
feel, and hear and talk. The employee frequently is required to
walk and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally
required to stand and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee
must occasionally lift and/or move tools and equipment up to 20
pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include
close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those an employee encounters while performing the
essential functions of this job. Employees may work with
co-workers' side-by-side with a moderate level of activity being
performed. Exposure to high voltage AC/DC power is very common in
many work environments. The noise level in the work environment is
low to moderate.
Miner Ltd. considers applicants for all positions without regard
to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age,
disability, genetic information, marital or veteran status, or any
other legally protected status.
Keywords: OnPoint Group, Grapevine , Receptionist, Other , Grapevine, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!