Notes Receivable Specialist
Company: Kubota Tractor Corporation
Posted on: June 6, 2021
For Earth For Life
BASIC PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF POSITION
Maintain and support KCC loans by performing loan adjustments,
ensuring accuracy of department systems, providing customer
assistance and other loan support activities.
PRINCIPAL ACTIVITIES: This position does the following in
accordance with all applicable Federal, State and local laws /
regulations and the Company's policies, procedures and
- Review prior days input from other sources to ensure
information is accurately processed by loan administration
- Respond daily to customer emails from KCC website regarding
review of accounts, information changes, registration
troubleshooting, login troubleshooting, website navigation and
other related questions/issues.
- Manage banking issues with KCC's bank, including reversing
returned items, balancing amounts sent and received, as well as
requesting debits and credits for errors.
- Process customer payments that have been rejected to unposted
file (suspense). This includes the issuance of refunds to
customers, dealers, or other parties in reference to overpaid final
payments or overpaid payoff quotes.
- Process various loan issues/adjustments including money
transfers, split payments, waive late charges, process extensions,
write off loans, cancel loans, close loans, issue checks, fix
errors, pull check copies and cancel insurance.
- Manage Direct Debit enrollment, maintenance, and termination.
Correspond with divisions and vendors to ensure that all customers
desiring use of Direct Debit are enrolled in a timely manner.
- Correspond regularly with divisions, customer relations,
customer service request processing (CSR) and outside vendors for
review of customer accounts, location of missing payments or other
concerns with accounts or payments.
- May perform Telephone Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
reporting, including the population of report installment and
revolving credit loans.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- High School Diploma and 2 to 3 years related experience.
- Recent College Grads encouraged to apply
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel, and the ability to
quickly learn and use other software packages.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills. Good attention to
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Past customer service experience.
- Knowledge of Interactive Voice Response (IVR).
- Knowledge of loans and accounting.
Typical office environment. The position will require walking,
standing and sitting at a computer.
Kubota is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not
discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment
because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual
orientation or national origin.
Keywords: Kubota Tractor Corporation, Grapevine , Notes Receivable Specialist, Other , Grapevine, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!