Service National Account Specialist
Company: Kubota Tractor Corporation
Posted on: June 6, 2021
For Earth For Life
BASIC PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF POSITION
To provide after-sales support for Kubota's large national
accounts. This includes technical repair guidance, warranty
administration, revising technical publications, campaign
administration, customer/dealer relations, parts support, and
PRINCIPAL ACTIVITIES: This position does the following in
accordance with all applicable Federal, State and local laws /
regulations and the Company's policies, procedures and
- Provide over the phone technical support for National Account
technicians on Kubota construction, turf, and agriculture
- Supply service and operating manuals as requested.
- Determine and advise when a repair needs to be performed by an
authorized Kubota dealership.
- Review and process warranty/goodwill claims submitted by
national accounts per the standard Kubota Warranty processing
- Revise technical publications specific to repairs for the
- Create National Account Service Bulletin as required.
- Administer and monitor service campaign completion rates for
- Help coordinate repairs with the nearest authorized Kubota
Dealerships. Assist the dealer if needed to expedite the repair
- Provide tracking information for parts orders.
- Perform level 1 technical training on Kubota's diagnostic
software and machine systems including; hydraulic, electrical,
fuel, and after-treatment devices.
- Responsible for training in respect to light service and proper
- Sales support in respect to product offerings and machine
- Be a liaison between National Accounts Sales Department,
dealer, and customer to ensure the proper level of after sale
support to increase our business with this customer.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A) from a four-year college or university
- In lieu of a degree a minimum of 4 years related service
- With a degree at least 2 years of experience with
technical/parts/customer support or warranty administration in a
similar industry preferred.
- Good customer relation and conflict management skills.
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time.
EQUIPMENT OPERATION (% of time, description, nature of
Office equipment including computers, phones, copiers,
Stooping, crawling, lifting up to 25 lbs., etc. to work in an
office environment. Must be physically able to operate and/or
perform any repair on Kubota equipment.
The information provided in the description has been designed to
indicate the general nature and level of work performed by
incumbents within the classification. This description is not
intended to be a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities, qualifications and working conditions required of
employees assigned to this job/classification. This job is intended
to include the current essential functions of the job. Management
reserves the right to add or modify the duties and responsibilities
and to designate other functions as essential at any time.
Kubota is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not
discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment
because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual
orientation or national origin.
Keywords: Kubota Tractor Corporation, Grapevine , Service National Account Specialist, Other , Grapevine, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!