Dealer Program Development Specialist II
Company: Kubota Tractor Corporation
Posted on: June 7, 2021
For Earth For Life
BASIC PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF POSITION
Individual will support Sr. Manager Dealer Development, in the
administration of Dealer Certification and assist in the
development and implementation of strategies and actions to improve
the Kubota dealer capabilities and performance. This will include
survey of dealer needs, alignment with department business leaders
and key stakeholders, and management of vendors in the execution of
KTC Dealer Development Strategy initiative, KTC Dealer
Certification, and communication of status and risks.
The primary responsibility for this position is to successfully
implement process and programs that will improve KTC Dealer Network
operations and promote business. This individual will also be
responsible to support KTC Facility Guidelines, Premier and Service
Certification management, and monitor operation efficiencies. The
position will lead key input into the design and planning of key
strategic initiatives, terms and conditions, Dealer Sales and
Service Agreement, and support of cross functional teams in
execution of value add improvements in the KTC Dealer Network.
PRINCIPAL ACTIVITIES:This position does the following in
accordance with all applicable Federal, State and local laws /
regulations and the Company's policies, procedures and
- Assist in the development, execution, and administration of
dealer-facing programs and processes, such as Dealer Certification
Sales, Parts, and Service programs.
- Develop and administer new or enhanced process and operations
for existing and new Dealer Certification programs updates, and
communication to all stakeholders including vendors. This includes
presentations of new programs or updates at Kick Off, Summer Sales
meeting, and Kubota Connect.
- Coordinate with all stakeholders and departments in
establishing policy and procedures; establish processes, validate
information, and maintenance of guidelines that support the Kubota
Dealer Sales and Service Agreement.
- Serve as a departmental interface with KTC Legal, also
interfacing regularly with dealers and company personnel throughout
the KTC organization.
- Work within the objective and scope of assigned special
projects related to Dealer Development, including hands-on
contribution to each project that results in its timely and
- Manage the dealer contractual requirements and actions, dealer
mergers and acquisitions, terminations, and improvement
- Maintain accurate dealer files; interpretation and
documentation of dealer development plans, projects and policies;
system maintenance of dealer information; coordination of Dealer
Package Review Packages and agenda; assist with compilation of
- Help in the support of Dealer Development projects and serve as
a primary resource for KTC vendors, dealers, division sales and
service groups. This includes maintenance of the Dealer Development
Google Drive Folder, and assistance in the development of guides,
brochures, and RSM and FSR tools that support Dealer Development
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS, AND TRAINING:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, or Ag Science.
(Master's degree a plus.)
SKILLS AND BACKGROUND:
- 2 - 4 years of direct Channel Strategy or Business Development
experience with at least 2 in a Dealer Development role supporting
cross functional business development teams working with Dealer or
Distribution networks preferred.
- Experience with an equipment or automotive company developing
strategy and management of the implementation of strategic
- Strong inter-personal skills, with high proficiency in written
communication, and process-oriented skills.
- Working knowledge of KTC business systems (Google Mail, Google
Drive, Lotus, and KubotaLink).
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills (Access, Excel, PowerPoint,
and Word) and basic understanding of Business Systems (esp. SAP,
DocuSign, Adobe, and Assessnet).
- Advanced/mastery level of proficiency with Excel, comfortable
using advanced level techniques and functions for organizing and
manipulating data into other applications, such as Adobe and
- Pro-active work style and problem solver.
- Experience in Brand Dealer Standards and dealer agreements,
policies and procedures.
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to complete tasks
- Proven ability to be effective in a mission-driven
- Able to document complex requirements in a uniform and logical
format that's easily understood by both internal KTC stakeholders
and external dealer groups.
TRAVEL REQUIREMENT (% of time, description, nature of
15% Dealer & Vendor Meetings
The information provided in the description has been designed to
indicate the general nature and level of work performed by
incumbents within the classification.This description is not
intended to be a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities, qualifications and working conditions required of
employees assigned to this job/classification.This job is intended
to include the current essential functions of the job.Management
reserves the right to add or modify the duties and responsibilities
and to designate other functions as essential at any time.
Kubota is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not
discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment
because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual
orientation or national origin.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education Bachelor's Degree
Keywords: Kubota Tractor Corporation, Grapevine , Dealer Program Development Specialist II, Other , Grapevine, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!