If you are a current employee at Ryder (not a Contractor or
temporary employee through a staffing agency), please click here
(http://wd5.myworkday.com/ryder/d/task/1422$3.htmld) to log in to
Workday to apply using the internal application process. To learn
how to apply for a position using the Career worklet, please review
this quick reference guide
You are the driving force behind our company.
Start your career with Ryder today!
The Customer Service Coordinator II will support the shop
management process through timely customer communications and
scheduling, inventory ordering and stocking, repair follow up, and
maintenance file management. Assist with cost savings and customer
retention across area.
- Hourly Pay: $20/HR - Paid Weekly!
At Ryder, we offer outstanding incentives:
- Health Benefits - 401(k) plan - Employee Stock Purchase
Program - Flexible Spending Account
- Continuous On-The-Job Training and Development for
- Generous Paid Time Off!
At Ryder, our most important competitive advantage is our
people. As an Parts / Inventory Coordinator, you’ll be part of a
dynamic team, equipped to succeed, and empowered to develop your
For over 85 years, Ryder has provided customers around the world
with integrated transportation, logistics, and supply chain
management solutions that enhance the way they do business.
Building and maintaining a fleet takes time, resources, and
expertise few companies can spare.
We are a fortune 500 company with 800+ locations and 36,000
employees across the US! Employee satisfaction is part of our
One Man, One Truck, and A Dream:
Why Should You Join The Ryder Family?
Apply today and see why a job with Ryder is what you’ve been
- Customer Service: improve the quality and consistency of
customer communications and meet customer's expectations
- Perform customer relationship activities to include customer
interface, issue resolution, and customer satisfaction
- Execute customer communication protocol as it pertains to PM
scheduling and follow up, breakdowns and vehicle status updates
Work Flow Management: enhance branch productivity through effective
work scheduling and planning
- Create repair order tasks and update work planning sheet
- Review maintenance reports to identify and schedule
preventative maintenance, repair campaigns, and vehicles requiring
- Coordinate with rental counter to identify repair requirements,
available substitute units and vehicle wash requirements
- Coordinate outside repair with vendors and customers Parts
Management: contribute to cost containment through effective
inventory planning and warranty
- Execute parts inventory management processes to include
conducting physical inventory, parts ordering, receiving, stocking,
managing purchase orders and parts invoice, and coordinating parts
pick-up and delivery
- Make recommendations on min-max levels to the inventory
- Manage parts obsolescence
- Ship warranty and return parts
- Organize and ensure cleanliness in the parts room
- Effectively handle all incoming shop calls
- Clerical duties within the shop operations which include
vehicle maintenance files
- Process all Accounts Payable
- Create repair orders for technicians
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Acute attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in
- Effective phone skills
- Strong organizational, prioritizing, and multitasking
- Proven ability to make good decisions in a fast moving
Skills and Abilities
- Strong computer skills to include spreadsheet and word
processing software packages required
- H.S. diploma/GED
- Two (2) years or more customer service with issues resolution
experience required required
DOT Regulated: No
Job Category: Operations and Support
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free
workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, national
origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a
protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified
individual with disability.