Auto Mechanic Technician - A
Company: Avis Budget Group
Posted on: October 3, 2021
Now offering $1000 Hiring Bonus to
eligible employees after 90 days!
Accelerate your automotive career! As
an Automotive A-Technician, you will be a
master technician completing standard and complex repairs with no
technical supervision on a wide variety of vehicle makes and
models. You will diagnose and repair engines, transmissions,
exhaust, braking, hydraulic, electrical, fuel ignition, suspension,
alignment, air conditioning, and computer systems. You will also
act as a technical expert and resource to the rest of the shop.
What you’ll do:
- Complete warranty repairs in accordance with manufacturer’s
guidelines and ensure proper documentation.
- Ensure safe work environment and processes in and around our
shops as well as follow all established safety procedures.
- Ensure all maintenance and repair work is completed properly
and in accordance with company’s policies as well as manufacturer’s
- Accurately and descriptively complete Repair Orders within
electronic time management system.
- Properly maintain necessary equipment and tools.
- Stay current on mechanical bulletins, manuals, and training to
maintain up to date knowledge of vehicles.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Automotive Fleet
Maintenance Manager or shop lead.
What we’re looking for:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of automotive experience and minimum 5 ASE
- Ability to interpret and understand complex documented
standards and procedures including diagnostics, repair orders,
maintenance, and repair manuals.
- Ability to accurately document complex repairs.
- Must possess all tools required for automotive maintenance and
- Valid driver's license and a good driving record.
Extra points for this:
- Previous OEM Dealership experience
Perks you’ll get:
- Access to Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability
- Eligible to elect other voluntary benefits including: Group
Auto Insurance, Group Home Insurance, Pet Insurance, Legal
Assistance, Identity Theft Protection, FSA, Accident Insurance,
Critical Illness Insurance, and additional life insurance
- Contribute up to $270 as a tax-free benefit for public
transportation or parking expenses
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company matched contributions
- Full training to learn the business and enhance professional
- Employee discounts, including discounted prices on the purchase
of Avis/Budget cars
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program for services including
counseling, financial and legal consultation, referrals for care
service and more
- Community involvement opportunities
Who are we?
Glad you asked! Avis Budget Group is a leading provider of
mobility options, with brands including Avis, Budget & Budget
Truck, and Zipcar. With more than 70 years of experience and 11,000
locations in 180 countries, we are shaping the future of our
industry and want you to join us in our mission. Apply today to get
connected to an exciting career, a supportive family of employees
and a world of opportunities.
The fine print:
Avis Budget Group is an equal opportunity employer –
This role requires the ability to lift up to 50 pounds, stand
for long periods of time, and enter and exit vehicles. Depending on
the facility, employees may work outdoors in a covered garage. This
advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of
employment. This advertisement describes the general nature and
level of this position only. Essential functions and
responsibilities may change as business needs require. This
position may be with any affiliate of Avis Budget Group.
Keywords: Avis Budget Group, Grapevine , Auto Mechanic Technician - A, Other , Grapevine, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!