Corporate Security Officer - DFW
Company: Paycom Payroll Llc
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Security Officers ensure safety and security for Paycom property
and personnel. Officers monitor and ensure all proper procedures
are followed for individuals entering, exiting and while on Paycom
property. Security Officers shall maintain high visibility on the
premises to prevent security breaches, theft, or other loss of
- Patrols Company grounds as required to check for hazards and
- Tour company property in all weather conditions to ensure all
buildings, gates, and fence perimeter are secure.
- Check for hazards and possible security breaches to safeguard
Paycoms property and personnel.
- Daily record activities, such as visitors, searches, and
security issues into an online security log for record
- Monitors and controls access to Paycom locations to regulate
the admittance process and preclude unauthorized access to
- Greet and direct employees and visitors onto the property.
- Check state identification and employee badges to confirm
identity of everyone who enters the premises.
- Direct heavy traffic during start and end of business
- Responds immediately to unusual or emergency situations and
takes appropriate action to ensure the security and safety of
personnel and property.
- Quickly and safely direct emergency personnel on and off the
property when emergency situations occur.
- Maintain order and control during emergency situations.
- Complete all required security and safety training within 90
days of employment.
- Shadow and train during day, night, and weekend shifts to gain
experience necessary to work independently on all shifts.
- Complete online courses that cover patrol, firearm safety and
traffic control within 90 days of hire.
- Maintains proficient use of all assigned protective equipment,
weapons, and life saving devices.
- Hold a Texas Private Security Bureau Level III Commission
(Armed Security Officer) throughout employment.
- Responsible for providing individual firearm and carrying it at
all times while on duty.
- Within 90 days understand all company safety policies and
- Read, comprehend and exhibit understanding of company safety
policies and procedures.
- Enforce compliance of safety procedures among Paycoms growing
- Remain aware of any changes in company safety
- High School diploma required
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Currently possess or ability to obtain a Texas Private Security
Bureau Level III Commission (Armed Security Officer) within 90 days
- Current valid Texas state drivers license required
- Previous experience in armed security, law enforcement or
military experience preferredPaycom is an equal opportunity
employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind.
Paycom makes employment decisions on the basis of business needs,
job requirements, individual qualifications and merit. Paycom wants
to have the best available people in every job. Therefore, Paycom
does not permit its employees to harass, discriminate or retaliate
against other employees or applicants because of race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy,
national origin, military and veteran status, age, physical or
mental disability, genetic characteristic, reproductive health
decisions, family or parental status or any other consideration
made unlawful by applicable laws. Equal employment opportunity will
be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee
relationship. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of
employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training,
promotion, discipline, compensation benefits, and separation of
employment. The Human Resources Department has overall
responsibility for this policy and maintains reporting and
monitoring procedures. Any questions or concerns should be referred
to the Human Resources Department.
Keywords: Paycom Payroll Llc, Grapevine , Corporate Security Officer - DFW, Other , Grapevine, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!