Specialist, Notes Receivable
Posted on: May 7, 2022
For Earth For Life BASIC PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF POSITION The Notes
Receivable Specialist is responsible for maintaining and supporting
Kubota Credit Corporation's loan administration function. This
position is responsible for supporting suspense, customer and
dealer checks, customer service requests, ACH, and will provide
additional support to ensure that all customer payments are posted
correctly and accurately. PRINCIPAL ACTIVITIES: This position does
the following in accordance with all applicable Federal, State, and
local laws / regulations and the Company's policies, procedures and
- Process customer payments that have been rejected to unposted
file (suspense). This includes checking the information for
accuracy and posting the payments to the correct accounts within
- Print dealer and customer checks daily.
- Process customer service requests regarding late charge
- Process customer checks including mailing customer checks to
lockbox and returning damaged or inappropriately completed checks
to customer. Submit service requests for each check returned
stating the reason for the return.
- Seal and mail dealer checks and hold most customer checks for
two weeks, as required, prior to mailing.
- Maintain check logs, including updating check numbers, dates on
checks, check mailing dates, and reasons for holding or voiding
- File staffs' work after supervisor Specialist, Notes Receivable
review and maintain archives. SPECIAL PROJECTS As assigned. MINIMUM
QUALIFICATIONS EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS, AND TRAINING:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum of 2 years related experience. SKILLS AND BACKGROUND:
- Past customer service experience and good customer relation
- Ability to use a computer to enter and retrieve
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Basic knowledge of loans and accounting. LANGUAGE
REQUIREMENTS:Must be able to read, write and communicate in
English. EQUIPMENT OPERATION (% of time, description, nature of
service): Office equipment including computer, copier, fax, phone,
printer. PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Typical office environment.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: N/A Kubota is an equal opportunity at will
employer and does not discriminate against any employee or
applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color,
disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin. Other
- Job Family Non-Warehouse Non-Exempt
- Pay Type Hourly
Keywords: Kubota, Grapevine , Specialist, Notes Receivable, Other , Grapevine, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!