Service Segment Lead
Company: Kubota Tractor Corporation
Posted on: August 3, 2022
For Earth For Life
BASIC PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF POSITION
The Service Segment Lead (SSL) for the KUBOTA Technical Service
Team will coordinate, track, and resolve the dealer technical
concerns within the specified product segment. The focus of this
position will be leadership of a technical support Service
Engineering Team whose primary responsibility will be dealer
technical phone support.
PRINCIPAL ACTIVITIES: This position does the following in
accordance with all applicable Federal, State, and local laws /
regulations and the Company's policies, procedures, and
* Lead and develop the segment team's technical ability to support
* Troubleshoot / diagnose / repair technical issues over the phone
or in the field.
* Monitor and communicate Kubota products' reliability performance
through technical surveys and other resources.
* Create detailed technical reports for product performance and
technical issues to determine root causes.
* Lead evaluation efforts of New to Market KUBOTA products or
* Assist Division personnel in the development of KUBOTA dealer's
* Analyze and lead creation of technical publications (field
* Design and develop new diagnostic tools, program, and
* Active participation in scheduling and confirming work
* Deliver a Dealer Support Experience based on the pillar of KUBOTA
* Develop and present information to varying levels within the
* Additional duties as assigned by management.
* Bachelor's degree in engineering or similar field preferred:
* In lieu of a degree at least 5 years of directly related
technical support experience.
* With a degree at least 2 years' experience within engineering,
quality, or service engineering fields as a lead.
* At least 3 years' experience within specified segment industry
* At least 2 years' experience leading a technical focused
* Within the first year upon hire, must pass certification courses
through Kubota University.
* Exceptional Project Management Skills.
* Expert level experience with Diagnostic Tools and Processes
* Proven leader with experience managing a diverse technical
* Willingness to travel up to 10% of the time.
EQUIPMENT OPERATION (% of time, description, nature of
* Tractors, lawn and garden equipment, excavators, skid steer
loaders and rough terrain vehicles.
* Also, office equipment including computer, copier, phone,
* Occasional repair, training, dealer visits.
The SSL must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. The position will
require walking, standing, driving, and sitting at a computer.
The information provided in the description has been designed to
indicate the general nature and level of work performed by
incumbents within the classification. This description is not
intended to be a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities, qualifications and working conditions required of
employees assigned to this job/classification. This job is intended
to include the current essential functions of the job. Management
reserves the right to add or modify the duties and responsibilities
and to designate other functions as essential at any time.
Kubota is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not
discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment
because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual
orientation or national origin.
* Pay Type Salary
* Required Education Bachelor's Degree
* Grapevine, TX, USA
Keywords: Kubota Tractor Corporation, Grapevine , Service Segment Lead, Other , Grapevine, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!