Company: Kubota Tractor Corporation
Posted on: August 4, 2022
For Earth For Life
BASIC PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF POSITION
The Benefits Specialist is responsible for the administration of
employee benefit plans and programs including health & welfare
plans, and the Leave of Absence program.
PRINCIPAL ACTIVITIES: This position does the following in
accordance with all applicable Federal, State and local laws /
regulations and the Company's policies, procedures and
* Assist employees with benefit enrollment, interpret plan
provisions, and resolve complex employee benefit issues.
* Administer employee benefit plans and programs in compliance with
local, state, and federal regulations including ERISA, DOL, IRS,
ADA, COBRA, HIPAA, FMLA, as well as company policies & procedures
relating to benefit plans.
* Administer enrollment records, monitor vendor interfaces and
audit records to ensure accuracy, and assist vendors with questions
* Reconcile and process vendor invoices for employee benefit plans
and prepare monthly budget analysis.
* Assist with coordinating communication of all benefit programs to
employees including annual enrollment and plan changes as
* Manage and maintain positive relationships with vendors and
third-party administrators, provide feedback and implement service
or process improvements.
* Manage the leave of absence program in compliance with company
leave policy. Monitor the process and assist the HR team and
third-party administrator with resolving issues. Assist employees
and managers with questions regarding the programs.
* Assist with data collection and provide information for annual
5500 preparation, related audits, and annual disclosure reporting
* Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or a related field is
* Without a degree least 4 years' experience in employee benefit
plan administration is required.
* With a degree at least 2 years' experience in employee benefit
plan administration is required is required.
* Ability to efficiently manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced
* Strong organizational and analytical skills and attention to
* Strong customer service competency.
* Experience with ad hoc reporting, MS office, and proficiency in
Typical office environment.
Kubota is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not
discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment
because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual
orientation or national origin.
* Job Family Non-Warehouse Non-Exempt
* Pay Type Hourly
* Grapevine, TX, USA
Keywords: Kubota Tractor Corporation, Grapevine , Benefits Specialist, Other , Grapevine, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!