Resident Services Ambassador
Company: BILLINGSLEY PROPERTY SERVICES II INC
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Wallis and Baker - Grapevine, TX
Do you love people and customer service? Are you skilled at
problem-solving and organization?
If so, you might be our next Resident Services Ambassador!
As an RSA, you are responsible for resident and guest
communications and experience, including, but not limited to, the
- Communicate pertinent information promptly to the leasing and
- Gain extensive knowledge of the community, retailers, and
- Enforce the privacy and confidentiality of all guests.
- Coordinate monthly scheduled events by planning, marketing,
attending, and presenting.
- Schedule, maintain, and markets each rental facility on the
property to ensure revenue meets or exceeds goals. Includes
annually distributing amenity bands and maintaining fob access
- Routinely walks community for curb appeal, community action
items and lease violations.
- Responsible for Doggie DNA collections, results, and
- Actively seeks resident resolution resulting in positive
feedback from residents via online review and social media.
- Proactive approach with communicating with residents on a
- Hand off from MI Coordinate to RSA - contact the resident to
welcome and check in. Provide another point of contact.
- Perform occasional audits on items such garages, storages, and
other rentable items.
- Ensures the resolution of resident concerns. Includes
coordination with Community Director or Neighborhood Manager and
Maintenance Coordinators to complete repairs.
- Monitor and responses to J Turner surveys and all other rating
and review sites reflected on BirdEye reporting to confirm
timeliness and resolution of any concerns.
- Actively promotes residents and guests to provide online
reviews and complete J Turner surveys
- Assist with the coordination of resident events.
- Submit service requests through online resident management
software, as necessary.
- Complete follow-up communication with residents for service
- Maintain a resident outreach program throughout the lease cycle
to ensure satisfaction (7 days RSA/30 days Leasing /90 days RSA
/180 days after move-in Leasing, 120 days before lease end
- Maintain a professional and friendly rapport with residents,
team members, and contractors/vendors.
- Represent Billingsley professionally through dress and behavior
per the Billingsley Standards of Excellence.
- Deliver the highest level of resident satisfaction through
responsive, consistent, positive, and professional
- Welcome residents and prospective residents upon entrance to
the leasing center.
- Answer incoming phone calls, schedules appointments, and
assists customers with all questions or concerns.
- Handle all emergency situations including incident reporting
according to Billingsley policy and procedures.
- Understand and communicates package delivery policies to
residents and assists as needed.
- Ability to work weekends is required
- Perform other related duties as assigned to meet the needs of
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum one year of Customer Service experience.
- Prior Multi-Family industry experience preferred.
- Computer/Electronics: Skilled in using computers, tablets,
office equipment and mobile phones to communicate, enter data, or
process information, including Microsoft Office applications. Yardi
experience a plus.
Keywords: BILLINGSLEY PROPERTY SERVICES II INC, Grapevine , Resident Services Ambassador, Other , Grapevine, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!