Posted on: November 24, 2022
- Pull and organize customer orders for delivery from warehouse
by part number and quantity as directed by picking ticket in
- Load materials into vehicle and install bracing or padding to
prevent shifting or damage in transit. Ensure that load is
- Follow company delivery routes to insure maximum efficiency of
- Check all loadrelated documentation to ensure that it is
complete and accurate.
- Check vehicles before driving to ensure that mechanical,
safety, and emergency equipment is in good working order.
- Report vehicle defects, accidents, traffic violations, or
damage to the vehicles.
- Maintain logs of working hours and of vehicle service and
repair status, following applicable state and federal
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions, following
signals from loading crew as needed; check that vehicle position is
correct and any special loading equipment is properly
- High School Diploma (or GED or High School Equivalence
- Minimum of 1 year of general warehouse experience.
- Valid drivers license with clean driving record.Physical
- Handling of normal stock will include lifting or carrying parts
in excess of 60 lbs. up to 15% of the time. -
- Majority of lifting and carrying will involve parts between 5
and 60 lbs.Skills
- Equipment Maintenance: - Performing routine maintenance on
equipment and determining when and what kind of maintenance is
- Communication: Conveying information to others in an effective
manner. Giving full attention to what other people are saying,
taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions
as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Time Management: Managing ones own time and the time of
- Reading Comprehension: - Understanding written sentences and
paragraphs in work-related documents.
- Judgment & Decision Making: Considering the relative costs and
benefits of potential actions in order to choose the appropriate
- Coordination: - Adjusting actions in relation to others
- Reaction Time: - The ability to quickly respond ( with the
hand, finger or foot) to a signal (sound, light, picture) when it
- Static Strength: - The ability to exert maximum muscle force to
lift, push, pull, or carry objects.
- Far Vision: - The ability to distinguish details at a
- Response Orientation: - The ability to choose quickly between
two or more movements in response to two or more different signals
(lights, sounds, pictures). It includes the speed with which the
correct response is started with the hand, foot or other body
- Spatial Orientation: - The ability to know your location in
relation to the environment or to know where other objects are in
relation to you.Required qualifications:
- 18 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- At least high school diploma or equivalent or higher
- Valid driver's license
- 1+ year of experience in the warehouse & production
Keywords: FleetPride, Grapevine , Driver Associate, Other , Grapevine, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!