Company: Way Mechanical
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Job DescriptionMechanical EstimatorWay Mechanical is a HVAC and
Plumbing contractor specializing in healthcare, military base,
hospitality, and large commercial. Part of the 100-year-old Way
companies, the Grapevine office has been in operation for 19 years.
We are looking for an experienced estimator to join our
- Able to pass a drug test.
- Legally eligible to work in the US.
- High school diploma.
- Current driver's license.
- Proficient in English language.
- Expert math skills.
- 5+ years of experience bidding HVAC and Plumbing projects.
- Read, understand, and analyze blueprints and
- Ability to work quickly and accurately.
- Must be willing to learn our estimating procedures.
- Work with fellow employees with a respectful and tolerant
attitude. Bullying and worker drama will NOT be tolerated.Typical
duties include but are not limited to: Pre-Bid Process:
- Work with upper-level management to determine if projects meet
- Prepare scope letters, bid forms, and required documents.Bid
- Maintain a Vendor/Subcontractor database.
- Obtain, Evaluate, and compare vendor and subcontractors'
- Obtain prequalification information from
- Prepare and attend Kickoff Meetings for awarded projects.
- Work major equipment buyouts with the project team.
- Assist project managers with change order pricing and
- Archive any information as required to be useful in future
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in HVAC and Plumbing
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Profit Sharing Program
- 401-K Retirement
- Paid Vacation
- Company Phone
Keywords: Way Mechanical, Grapevine , Estimating, Other , Grapevine, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!