1st shift Entry Level Assembler
Company: inSync Staffing
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Pay: $ 15.00/hr
Under minimal supervision, the operator performs a variety of tasks
with carious complexities to support production. May lead and
direct the work of others.
- Assembles electronics according to product
- Documents critical data such as damage, missing parts, model
numbers, and revision data codes.
- Enters information on products into shop floor system (if
- Performs repetitive/routine set-up of production test equipment
and performs simple tests.
- Can properly and carefully handle fragile and delicate
- Using small hand or power tools, assembles and/or installs
various components where operation and sequence are
- Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and
practices, and procedures within a field.
- Relies on instructions and preestablished guidelines to perform
the functions of the job.
- May assist with supervision in the training of new
- Other duties may be assigned.
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 4+ years in the field or related experience.
- The typical physical demands include average lifting of
equipment from 25 lbs. (10kg) to 50 lbs. (25kg).
Benefits (employee contribution):
Health savings account
Flexible spending accounts
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
status as a protected veteran.
Keywords: inSync Staffing, Grapevine , 1st shift Entry Level Assembler, Other , Grapevine, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!