Commercial Loan Operations Officer
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Workway is -a professional staffing firm, working with
organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates.
No matter what position within the organization, you'll experience
tremendous professional satisfaction in an environment where they
genuinely support and appreciate each other.
We are looking for a Commercial Loan Operations Officer
-responsible for specific duties listed below.
Your specific duties will include:
- Maintains closing checklists for all loans.
- Orders OFAC, flood certifications, due diligent reports,
appraisal and environmental.
- Completes UCC and title searches.
- Files and maintains UCC records.
- Maintains electronic and paper loan files.
- Reviews loan documents for accuracy and completeness.
- Reviews and approved title work and settlement
- Supervise all aspects of the loan operations. This supervision
includes posting of payment, payoffs, draw request, balancing,
disbursing loan funds.
Specific qualifications for the position include :
- 5+ years Commercial Loan Operations experience.
- 3+ years of supervisory and leadership experience and relevant
loan operations management experience - required.
- Prefer knowledge of Horizon.
- Detailed knowledge of commercial lending products .
Compensation may vary depending on a number of factors, including a
candidate's qualifications, skills, competencies and experience,
and location. Employees have access to healthcare benefits
including medical, dental and vision as well as a 401(k) plan.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for
interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct
hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to
put your best foot forward. Contact us today!
Workway, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender
identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status,
or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws,
regulations and ordinances. For our complete EEO & Pay Transparency
statement, please visit . To receive state and federal compliance
posters, e-mail - or call 972.514.1515.
Keywords: Workway, Grapevine , Commercial Loan Operations Officer, Other , Grapevine, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!