WMS Developer, Supply Chain Technology
Company: Gamestop, Inc.
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Description:Supply Chain Technology (SCT) innovates to get
physical and digital products to our customers quickly and
efficiently. We build, support, and extend the systems that manage
order fulfillment, transportation, warehouse operations, and
inventory placement across our FCs and thousands of retail nodes.
As you may have read in the news, our mission is to make GameStop
the e-commerce leader in our space, and we're looking for -WMS
developers with bold ideas to lead the way. -We have a rapidly
evolving fulfillment network and are looking for WMS developers who
are passionate about operational excellence and efficiency. - They
will be the subject matter experts and know exactly how to
translate business process into WMS execution. - Prior experience
in the supply chain space is -must for this role. -This is a remote
or hybrid role with occasional travel to FCs and Dallas HQ.
- Your primary activities will consist of understanding the
operational processes within the supply chain network and ensuring
that the Warehouse Management system and related applications and
integrations are meeting the needs of the business. - You will be
the hands-on application subject matter expert.
- You will supplement and assist the technical support team to
ensure fulfillment operations are working smoothly. - Where changes
are required, you will drive innovative solutions through
implementation and support.
- You are expected to operate with a high level of autonomy, and
your -approaches -reflect -mature judgment -and good -instincts
with a customer-first mentality. -
- You provide -technical -leadership -through -your ideas,
-design reviews, configuration, and coding solutions, and -driving
the -SDLC. -
- You grow and mentor -less experienced -developers and support
- You will collaborate with peer teams -and -build relationships
with our business stakeholders to further our product and technical
- You will support our systems in -a dev ops model, driving
monitoring -and metrics, self-healing -and DR strategies, -and
-playbooks -to -minimize -occurrence and impact of -production
incidents. -Qualifications -
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field or
- 4 to 8+ years of non-internship professional WMS software
configuration, extension, and support experience. - Hands-on
experience with Manhattan WM iSeries strongly preferred; experience
with other WMS platforms beneficial.
- Good understanding of WMS integration with host systems.
- Experience with configuring and supporting material handling
equipment of various types and vendors.
- Skilled in SQL and data analysis, and the ability to relate
data to business process. -
- Proficiency in at least one programming language such as Java,
C++, C#. -
- Experience with SDLC processes like, including coding
standards, code reviews, source code control management, build
processes, testing, and operational support. -
- Experience mentoring -growing and advancing less experienced
- Strong written and verbal communication and the ability to
explain complex concepts to others at varying levels of expertise
throughout the organization.Preferred Qualifications -
- Demonstrated -leadership -with regard to operational
- Experience as a SME and technical partner in complex cross-team
Keywords: Gamestop, Inc., Grapevine , WMS Developer, Supply Chain Technology, Professions , Grapevine, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!