Product Manager (Construction Equipment)
Company: Kubota Tractor Corporation
Posted on: August 7, 2022
For Earth For Life
BASIC PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF POSITION
Promote and support all aspects of the Construction Equipment
product line by gathering, maintaining, and communicating
competitive product information to support outside sales staff and
dealers. Identify and recommend new product developments,
improvements, and strategies to increase sales.
PRINCIPAL ACTIVITIES: This position does the following in
accordance with all applicable Federal, State and local laws /
regulations and the Company's policies, procedures and
* Provide information and training to dealers and sales personnel,
highlighting features and competitive advantages of new and
existing products within assigned product line to increase product
knowledge and sales.
* Create and maintain product information within product support
materials, including website, price book, product guides and bid
specifications, magazine ads, brochures, etc.
* Recommend product positioning for advertising/website promotional
and sales material and ensure product message is communicated
* Attend trade shows, sales meetings, and dealer meetings to
promote assigned product line.
* Act as a voice of the customer by surveying customers and dealers
for product requirements and market trends.
* Gather and analyze industry and competitive sales information to
make recommendations for strategies to increase Company sales.
* Identify need for new product development and existing product
improvements within assigned product line. Guide engineering and
product development from a sales and marketing standpoint.
* Product launch support including product bulletins, price pages,
website support, marketing campaigns, programming input and
* Review health of product through current product updates and
through understanding of current issues.
* Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or
another related field
* 3 to 5 years of related experience required
* Strong presentation skills
* Thorough knowledge of Construction Equipment product line and
tractor industry and mechanical aptitude including the ability to
operate Construction Equipment.
* Good interpersonal skills including the ability to be flexible
and work as part of a team
* Proficient using SAP, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and
the ability to quickly learn and use other software packages
* Possession of or ability to obtain a driver's license
Office equipment including computer, copier, phone, printer
Typical office environment.
The information provided in the description has been designed to
indicate the general nature and level of work performed by
incumbents within the classification. This description is not
intended to be a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities, qualifications and working conditions required of
employees assigned to this job/classification. This job is intended
to include the current essential functions of the job. Management
reserves the right to add or modify the duties and responsibilities
and to designate other functions as essential at any time.
Kubota is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not
discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment
because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual
orientation or national origin.
* Pay Type Salary
* Required Education Bachelor's Degree
* Grapevine, TX, USA
Keywords: Kubota Tractor Corporation, Grapevine , Product Manager (Construction Equipment), Professions , Grapevine, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!