Certified Behavior Analyst Coordinator ll - Board Certified
Company: Dallas Independent School District
Posted on: September 15, 2022
- Model core organizational beliefs and values; communicate
openly and effectively within and across teams to maximize student
- Conduct functional behavior assessments including records
review, classroom observations, and interviews with administrators,
teachers, paraprofessionals, parents, and others.
- Create written reports documenting the results of the
assessment and review recommendations with administrators,
teachers, paraprofessionals, parents and others.
- Conduct reinforcement preference assessments when
- Design data sheets and use data collection methods that are
minimally intrusive on teacher time and effort as much as
- Provide in-service training for district staff and parents on
behavior intervention plans and data collection methods.
- Monitor for accuracy of data collection and implementation of
behavior intervention plans and provide feedback.
- Analyze data and make changes to the behavior intervention
plans as required.
- Provide in-service training for district staff, parents and
community groups supporting implementation of evidence-based
- Serves and/or attends committees, job-related meetings and
activities as specified.
- Pursue professional development activities that align with
district goals and initiatives and current professional
- Comply with policies established by federal and state law,
State Board of Education rule, and local board policy in the areas
of assessment, placement, and planning for special education
- Comply with all district and local campus routines and
regulations, and verbal and written directives.
- Comply with the Professional Code of Ethics and Standard
Practices for Texas Educators.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.All federally funded
incumbents of this position must comply with time and effort
reporting requirements through personnel activity reports or
periodic certification, as appropriate.Qualification:
- Masters degree in applied behavior sciences, psychology,
education or other related field
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) - valid licensure
- Minimum two years of experience in a school setting
- Keep and compile records and develop detailed evaluation
reports, findings, and recommendations
- Maintain and establish effective working relationships with
parents and district employees
- Evidence of a deep understanding and application of knowledge
of applied behavior sciences
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible and dependable in
implementing job responsibilities.
- Experience practicing in a public school or educational setting
- Ability to work effectively with community organizations,
schools, residential facilities, government agencies, parents,
students, and others in a pluralistic settingRequired
Keywords: Dallas Independent School District, Grapevine , Certified Behavior Analyst Coordinator ll - Board Certified, Professions , Grapevine, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!