Hotel Vin Maintenance Technician - Painting Specialist
Company: Hotel Vin
Posted on: January 19, 2023
REPORTS TO: Engineering Manager
Are you looking for something more than just a job? Do you want
work to be something that inspires you to be the best version of
yourself? Now is your time to advance your career and craft your
future with passion at Hotel Vin!
Hotel Vin, Marriot Autograph Collection is a 120-room boutique
hotel with over 20,000 square feet of indoor/outdoor event space
located in the heart of downtown Grapevine. As part of the
Grapevine Main project, which includes Harvest Hall-a beautiful
European-style food hall with seven kitchens, two bars, and a
stunning venue for live entertainment-Hotel Vin sets the standards
for service excellence and career advancement.
If you are passionate, dedicated, a team player, and want to
explore your potential, then Hotel Vin is waiting for you. Apply
today and join our team of all-stars!
SUMMARY: The Maintenance Technician will respond to all General
Maintenance service calls. Responsible for paint touch ups,
performing hotel and property maintenance, and assist associates
and guests as needed.
- Professional quality painting, touch up and prep work
- Performs basic repair and maintenance of facilities, guest
rooms and public spaces.
- Maintains building by performing basic repairs, carpentry,
shoveling, clean-up work, snow and ice removal, plumbing,
electrical wiring and other related maintenance activities as
- Prioritize work orders through urgent requests and established
down times in order to minimize inconveniencing guests.
- Inspects and maintains machinery and equipment for conformance
with operations and safety standards.
- Moves furniture, equipment and guest luggage as required.
- Properly maintains inventory of tools, equipment, and supplies
required for projects.
- Provides timely and professional manpower assistance and backup
to all departments.
- Accountable for materials used. Drives to pick up necessary
supplies and equipment, as needed. Completion of inventory
replacement per established Company procedure.
- Maintains cleanliness and organization of the work areas.
- Handles chemicals according to hotel/regulatory safety
- Ensures security of any assigned keys.
- Walks property to ensure trash is removed, doors are locked at
appropriate times and any maintenance issues are discovered and
- Maintains a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance.
- Other duties as assigned by Management.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Professional-level painting skills to include preparing
surfaces for paint and touch ups
- Drywall patching/repair
- Operation/use of pick-up, snow blower, small power tools,
shovels, rakes and other maintenance tools.
- HVAC and plumbing
- Ability to obtain and/or maintain any government required
licenses, certificates or permits.
- Able to comply with all current related safety and health
- Blueprint reading.
- Able to read, understand and comply with all current Company
policies and procedures.
- Must possess physical stamina and condition to withstand heavy
labor related work in an outside environment.
- Ability to work without supervision and maintain excellent
attendance and punctuality.
- Professional painting and preparing surfaces for paint
- Commercial building repair and maintenance to include all
trades i.e. Electrical, HVAC, Plumbing, Drywall, Carpentry, and
- Must be safety conscious.
- Ability to talk, hear and tolerate a moderate noise level
- Frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger,
handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance and
stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
Requires repetitive motion and manual dexterity to use and operate
all necessary equipment.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision and color vision.
- Occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; moving
mechanical parts; high, precarious places; fumes or airborne
particles; toxic or caustic chemicals; outside weather conditions;
extreme cold; extreme heat and risk of electrical
- Must be able to climb as a part of this position.
- Must be able to stay awake and alert overnight
- Ladder, man-lifts or scaffolding
- Power tools
- Motorized vehicles
- Specialized trade equipment and/or tools
- Personal Protection Equipment
Keywords: Hotel Vin, Grapevine , Hotel Vin Maintenance Technician - Painting Specialist, Professions , Grapevine, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!