Entry Level Production Worker
Company: inSync Staffing
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Bear Staffing Services is hiring an Technician to join our team
in Grapevine, TX.
Pay rate: -$16 per hour
- Monday to Friday, 1st or 2nd shift- 8 hours shifts
- Monday to Thursday, 1st and 2nd shift -10 hours shifts
Join our team to work with an amazing client that offers appreciate
days, monthly giveaways, recognition for top employers, and weekly
- Employee appreciation days- snacks and fun activities
- Employee of the month- Gift cards
- Spot recognitions for top performers
- Incentive pay
- Weekly pay
- Assembles electronics according to product
- Documents critical data such as damage, missing parts, model
numbers, and revision data codes.
- Enters information on products into shop floor system (if
- Performs repetitive/routine set-up of production test equipment
and performs simple tests.
- Can properly and carefully handle fragile and delicate
- Using small hand or power tools, assembles and/or installs
various components where operation and sequence are
- Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and
practices, and procedures within a field.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to
perform the functions of the job.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Entry level position, up to 1 year in the field or related
- The typical physical demands include average lifting of
equipment between 25 (10Kg) to 50 lbs. (25Kg).
- Ability to pass a drug and background screening
- Reliable transportation
- Willingness to start as soon as possible!
Benefits (employee contribution):
Health savings account
Flexible spending accounts
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
status as a protected veteran.
Keywords: inSync Staffing, Grapevine , Entry Level Production Worker, Professions , Grapevine, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!