Production Associate I
Company: HD Supply
Posted on: March 10, 2023
- Experience reading a tape measure or other measurement
- Basic math skillsJob SummaryPerforms multiple tasks involved in
the production of various products within one department. Handles
materials such as rubber, stretch cord, and packing. Major Tasks,
Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
- Works on processes within assigned department, including the
insertion of materials, clamping, fitting parts, and use of some
- Cuts various materials to specific dimensions as required by
fabrication spec sheet and uses a tape measure to determine length
cuts, read work order spec sheets, and double check measurements
- Reads job specifications to determine machine adjustments and
- Performs bench-type processes to complete material assemblies
and sub-assemblies using hand tools and electronic and pneumatic
tools as required.
- Notifies supervisor of any mechanical, material, or safety
- Attaches appropriate labels and tags to products and
- Follows standard work methods, standard operating procedures,
and job aides.
- Packs finished goods into correct packages and boxes goods
using assigned packing materials and places finished goods on
designated pallet. Nature and Scope
- Selects correct processes from clearly prescribed rules, past
practices, or instruction. Seeks advice and guidance on non-routine
or problem areas from supervisor. Deviations from the norm are
cleared by the supervisor.
- Under close supervision, exercises limited latitude/independent
judgment. Work typically involves detailed checks or close review
of output by a senior coworker and/or supervisor.
- Work Environment
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions
would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Requires intermittent periods during which continuous physical
exertion is required, such as walking, standing, stooping,
climbing, lifting, and maneuvering material or equipment that may
be heavy (50+ pounds) or awkward.
- No travel required.
- Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. 0-2 years of experience
in area of responsibility.
Keywords: HD Supply, Grapevine , Production Associate I, Professions , Grapevine, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...